On November 11, AOL CEO Tim Armstrong recommended that every employee should only spend 15% of his or her time in meetings – leaving 85% of their time for strategic work. He also suggested that meeting times default to 30 minutes rather than an hour.
As Dan Frommer from Quartz mentioned, this isn’t a revolutionary concept. But the concept of truly measuring how much time you’re spending in meetings is.
With the advanced reporting dashboards in Productivity Fox, you can quickly see how much time is being spent in meetings – and how productive that time is.
AOL – if you’d like to see how Productivity Fox can help your team get more out of every meeting – and spend less time in meetings, drop us an email.