Is your having the right meetings to close deals?
Make it easy with Productivity Fox
Having the right meetings, with clear agendas, accessible minutes, and follow-up items can help move your business forward. Productivity Fox gives you the tools you need to automate the creation of meetings throughout your business. Plus, you gain valuable visibility into meeting performance, including the cost of meetings to your organization.
End Wasteful Meetings
Stop running meetings like it’s 1962
Our calendars and note taking tools have evolved, but we’re still running meetings in the same old way. The time is reserved on our calendars, we shuffle to the conference room, and wait to see what happens.
- Set clear objectives and agenda items
- Share minutes with all attendees and track private notes
- Create and assign action items in real-time
Focus on the Discussion
Actively track minutes and actions
You’ll never have to wonder “Who wrote that down?” or “Was I supposed to do that?” When you run your meetings with Productivity Fox, you’ll capture and share your meeting minutes in real time along with your action items and task owners.
- Real-time collaboration allows for everyone to see the notes
- Email meeting minutes to attendees and stakeholders
- Action items sync to schedule with due dates
Never Lose a Minute
Connect meetings to Salesforce records
Keeping your meeting history, minutes, and action items connected to your projects, contacts and opportunities is easy with Productivity Fox. Your marketing team can even connect meetings to their Salesforce campaigns and Productivity Fox project boards to maximize their efficiency.
- Automatically create meetings from opportunity and account status changes
- Add and view meetings from Productivity Boards
- Click to view historical meetings from the Account, Opportunity, or Project in Salesforce
Know Where Time Goes
Built-in reporting and accountability
Meetings don’t end when you leave the room. Enhanced meeting reporting allows you to see how much time is being spent in meetings, how many action items are being taken, and the status of those action items.
- Traffic light status on action items
- Dashboards to view meetings by department
- Track cost per meeting based on attendance and amount of time spent
Statistics from https://www.atlassian.com/time-wasting-at-work-infographic