Most readers can attest to the impact that Salesforce has had on their business and daily work. Now, Salesforce has revealed new research from IDC that shows the economic impact of Salesforce on local economies in the United States, and around the world.
A few quick stats:
- By 2018, Salesforce and its ecosystem of customers and partners (including Productivity Fox) will create 1 million jobs, and generate $272 billion in GDP impact worldwide.
- These jobs will create another 1.5 million indirect jobs, in positions like supply and distribution chains, and as employees spend money in the general economy.
- Many companies choose multiple types of add-on products and services from Salesforce partners, contributing to this astounding global economy.
Why this matters to you:
- The average payback for a Salesforce cloud investment is approximately 13 months.
- The IDC Salesforce Economic Impact model shows that over a four-year period, the return can be 4-5 times the original customer’s investment.
- Sixty percent of customers using cloud computing report that the largest benefits come from increased revenue driven by the addition of new customers, as well as improvement in customer retention.
As a Productivity Fox subscriber, you can drive even more value from your Salesforce investment by integrating project management. As we’ll discuss in an upcoming blog series, collaboration tools that drive improved communication can increase productivity by up to 25%. Implementing a productivity solution like Productivity Fox not only speeds your average payback time, but can also increase your overall ROI.