We’d all like to have better, more productive meetings. One way to make meetings more productive is to plan ahead. There is a difference between scheduling and planning. Scheduling is checking calendars to find the best time for a meeting. Planning is making sure that you have the right people, with the right information to discuss a clear objective.
One important component of having a productive meeting is ensuring that your attendees are prepared. How do you make sure that your attendees know what you need them to bring?
- Include the list of action items or preparation tasks in the meeting planner
- Send a separate email to all of your attendees with their lists of to-dos
- Stop by or call your attendees to discuss what they need to bring
- Hope for the best
When you plan your meetings with Productivity Fox, you can add action items along with your agenda. Since those action items show up on your attendee’s Productivity Fox schedule, everyone can see what’s coming. If you haven’t received the information you need before the meeting, you can use the follow up features to ask your attendees for a status update.
Productivity Fox Tips for Better Meeting Planning:
- Schedule your meeting at least 3 days in advance, ideally 5 or more.
- Set your meeting agenda when you set up the meeting.
- Send any related documentation before the meetings, including presentations.
Watch a quick video on how you can plan ahead for meetings with Productivity Fox.
Ready to get started? Start a free trial of Productivity Fox in the Salesforce AppExchange.